You can study the programme M.Sc. International Health Management – Awarded by UNINETTUNO at the following locations:
Why enrolling in this programme?
– Understand a wide range of areas such as health management, leadership, research methods and more;
– Join an international community of health management students, academics and professionals around the world;
– Have the opportunity to study German for three hours per week;
– Access the virtual learning environment (VLE), which offers a wealth of electronic resources;
– Expand their knowledge with textbooks, academic journals, online lectures and much more;
– Work with tutors and fellow students to discuss any topic and work on interactive projects;
– Participate in field trips, practical workshops and events with guest speakers.
Accreditations & awards
All BSBI degrees are awarded by the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO. This is a non-governmental university based in Italy, which has received its accreditation from the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research. It has specialised in online study programmes and blended learning and has the right to call itself a visa sponsor and to present and offer its educational programmes in Germany. As a globally recognised university, all degrees awarded by UNINETTUNO are able to fulfil and comply with all the requirements of the Bologna process for universities.