Description of the programme
Complex tax issues
In the compulsory elective subject ‘Business Taxation’ you will learn to solve questions of business tax law and the tax law of private individuals and to work out meaningful decision proposals. This specialisation provides you with the knowledge necessary for indirect career entry. Graduates also have a solid foundation for a more advanced academic or professional career. The course content is based on the requirements of the chambers of tax advisors for the advanced training examination for tax specialists. Good to know: With a bachelor's degree, you have easier access to the tax advisor examination.
You can start here!
The degree can be your ticket to tax consultancy, auditing or corporate finance departments. Graduates are qualified for:
– Preparing and auditing annual financial statements according to commercial law and tax law;
– Preparing company and private tax returns;
– Analysing operational key figures;
– Developing solutions to business management issues with special consideration of tax aspects;
– Development of tax-motivated structures;
– Assistance in corporate transactions;
– Financial and tax due diligence.
Accreditations & awards
Our university is state-recognised by the state of Baden-Württemberg.
The quality of all study programmes at our university has also been tested and confirmed: The study programmes at Allensbach Hochschule have been accredited by the accreditation agency ZEvA. All study programmes are state-approved by the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts of Baden-Württemberg (MWK).
As distance learning programmes, all programmes also have the approval of the State Central Office for Distance Learning (ZFU).