You can study the programme B.Hons. Business (Finance) (Top-Up) at the following locations:
Description of the programme
Looking to enhance your existing qualification? Shape and accelerate your career with our business (finance) top-up degree. Suited to anyone who wants to maximise their opportunities in the world of business and finance, this specialist course will get you exactly where you need to be for a successful future in your chosen industry.
Good financial management is key to achieving strategic business goals. If you have previously completed a HND in Business (or equivalent) and you want to develop your skills further, then this is the next step for you. On this course, you’ll gain a wider understanding of business environments, financial decision making and strategic management – within just one year of study.
Why enrolling in this programme?
After graduating, you’ll be ready to hit the ground running across a wide range of sectors such as retail, manufacturing, banking, accounting, or finance. This solid grounding and understanding of business and financial management will put you at a real advantage when it comes to finding employment in our current job market.
Accreditations & awards
Arden University delivers programmes which are accredited by the following professional organisations:
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
– The Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA);
– The Association for Project Management (APM);
– The British Psychological Society (BPS);
– The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT);
– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM);
– The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA);
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
– The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS);
– Chartered Management Institute (CMI);
– Digital Marketing Institute (DMI);
– The Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM);
– The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT);
– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA); and
– The Tourism Management Institute (TMI).