Why enrolling in this programme?
This programme is accredited by CMI, ILM, and AASCB.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation means that graduates will be automatically awarded the CMI Foundation Chartered Manager (fCMgr) status. This professional status recognises that you have the foundation skills needed to be an effective manager, helping you to stand out from the competition and start your management career journey - with a clear pathway to achieving full Chartered Manager status
This course is also accredited by the Institute of leadership and Management (ILM). That means you’ll graduate with a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, which costs up to £3,000 if pursued independently. As an Arden student, you’ll have free membership to the ILM throughout your studies, giving you access to over a thousand comprehensive learning resources, including webinars, videos, leadership assessment tools, a dedicated e-learning tool, careers advice, and networking opportunities.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AASCB) membership reflects the fact that Arden University has successfully matched the high standards required by the AACSB, and enables the sharing of ideas and the exchange best practises between global business schools.
Accreditations & awards
Arden University delivers programmes which are accredited by the following professional organisations:
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
– The Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA);
– The Association for Project Management (APM);
– The British Psychological Society (BPS);
– The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT);
– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM);
– The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA);
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
– The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS);
– Chartered Management Institute (CMI);
– Digital Marketing Institute (DMI);
– The Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM);
– The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT);
– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA); and
– The Tourism Management Institute (TMI).