Description of the programme
Using our business simulation software, you will be able to own a virtual business and run it as your own enterprise – managing marketing, sales, finances, people, product development, operations, and your supply chain. You'll learn modern research and data analysis technique used across industries, and gain real world knowledge from case studies and industry leading guest lecturers.
Why enrolling in this programme?
Dual Accredited by ACCA and CIMA
Arden's BA (Hons) Business Management (Accounting and Finance) has been awarded five ACCA exemptions. This means that students who go on to study ACCA after graduation will start their studies at the appropriate level, studying only nine ACCA papers out of the standard 14 that make up the ACCA qualification.
It is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) provides continuing professional development services, funds academic research, develops thought leadership, and monitors professional standards in the accountancy sector.
Accreditations & awards
Arden University delivers programmes which are accredited by the following professional organisations:
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
– The Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA)
– The Association for Project Management (APM)
– The British Psychological Society (BPS)
– The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
– The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
– The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
– Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
– Digital Marketing Institute (DMI)
– The Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM)
– The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT)
– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
– The Tourism Management Institute (TMI)