Description of the programme
This programme with Foundation Year is designed for students who need extra support when starting their degree course. Whether its been a long time since you studied, or if getting traditional qualifications wasn't for you, Arden is here to help you succeed.
This joint degree has been designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the legal aspects of running a business. Your modules will explore the core skills underpinning both disciplines, giving you the ability to apply law principles to improve business practices and make effective business decisions. You’ll cover key business and legal areas, including marketing, sales and operations, international business, project management, as well as the English legal system, contract law, dispute resolution, international commercial law, and much more.
Why enrolling in this programme?
Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation means graduates will be automatically awarded the CMI Foundation Chartered Manager (fCMgr) status. This professional status recognises that you have the foundation skills needed to be an effective manager, helping you to stand out from the competition and start your management career journey - with a clear pathway to achieving full Chartered Manager status.
You'll also gain a Level 6 Certification in Strategic Leadership and Management alongside your degree at no additional cost, and receive free CMI membership throughout your studies, which permits access to exclusive resources, mentoring services, as well as networking events.
Accreditations & awards
Arden University delivers programmes which are accredited by the following professional organisations:
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
– The Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA)
– The Association for Project Management (APM)
– The British Psychological Society (BPS)
– The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
– The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
– The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
– Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
– Digital Marketing Institute (DMI)
– The Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM)
– The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT)
– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
– The Tourism Management Institute (TMI)