Description of the programme
Developing your management skills and getting you up to speed on all things business, Arden's travel and tourism top-up course will grow your career aspirations in the tourism sector.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career within tourism. In one year of study you’ll develop professional skills and knowledge of the tourism industry – preparing you to become a smart, well-rounded manager in the tourism sector.
Designed to bring out your best potential, our top-up degree in business and tourism will expose you to all the important aspects of both disciplines, leaving you with numerous options for your future career.
Why enrolling in this programme?
Arden's tourism top-up degree will provide you with a of transferable business skills that every employer will highly value – gearing you up to start a career in a variety of exciting industries.
Accreditations & awards
Arden University delivers programmes which are accredited by the following professional organisations:
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
– The Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA)
– The Association for Project Management (APM)
– The British Psychological Society (BPS)
– The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
– The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
– The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
– Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
– Digital Marketing Institute (DMI)
– The Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM)
– The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT)
– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
– The Tourism Management Institute (TMI)