Du bist Hochschulabsolvent oder bereits berufstätig und strebst eine lohnende Karriere im Bereich der Wirtschaftspsychologie? Der MSc Business Psychology der Arden University wurde entwickelt, um dich dabei zu unterstützen und dir das nötige Fachwissen zu vermitteln, damit du in einer Reihe von spannenden Branchen erfolgreich sein können.
Description of the programme
Organisations today understand the strategic advantage of employees with a background in business psychology, meaning there are currently growing industry-gaps to be filled. This course covers the fundamental areas of business psychology, providing you with a strong foundation in research, theory, and practice. You'll develop the skills you need to effectively apply psychology in the workplace, improving business functions at the individual, team, and organisational levels.
The course is led by an experienced academic team who between them possess multiple awards and publications, consultancy work with major organisations, and strong industry links. Through this, you'll gain valuable insight into both the academic and practitioner aspects of business psychology, helping you graduate with the in-demand knowledge and skills you need to tackle some of today's most pressing business issues.
Why enrolling in this programme?
To support your career development, this course is in the process of gaining double accreditation from the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Association for Business Psychology (ABP).
While you are studying with Arden, you'll have free membership with the ABP and BPS, giving you access to a huge range of industry resources, networking opportunities, careers advice, professional recognition and influence, as well as keeping you up-to-date with current trends and developments.
Accreditations & awards
Arden University delivers programmes which are accredited by the following professional organisations:
– The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
– The Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA)
– The Association for Project Management (APM)
– The British Psychological Society (BPS)
– The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
– Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
– The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
– The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
– Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
– Digital Marketing Institute (DMI)
– The Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM)
– The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT)
– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
– The Tourism Management Institute (TMI)