Description of the programme
Planning and executing construction projects
This elective subject offers in-depth, practical training for the planning and execution of construction projects as well as for their further use. You will learn how real estate markets basically work and how to plan construction projects in line with the market. You will also deal with the most common financing models in the industry. You will also learn about the tax and legal framework conditions. In addition, every property is attributed a life cycle that extends from construction to use and recycling. In this context, sustainable construction, energy and ecology also become topics in this elective course at Allensbach Hochschule.
Qualified and sought after
As a graduate, you can take on qualified specialist and management tasks in companies in the real estate, construction and finance sectors, for example at:
– Banks (real estate financing, lending business);
– Institutional investors (investment funds, investment companies),
– Property management companies/property administrators;
– Real estate departments of larger companies and the public sector;
– Property, asset and facility management;
– Companies in the housing industry;
– Planners (architectural firms, general contractors, construction economists);
– Consulting and auditing firms.
Accreditations & awards
Our university is state-recognised by the state of Baden-Württemberg.
The quality of all study programmes at our university has also been tested and confirmed: The study programmes at Allensbach Hochschule have been accredited by the accreditation agency ZEvA. All study programmes are state-approved by the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts of Baden-Württemberg (MWK).
As distance learning programmes, all programmes also have the approval of the State Central Office for Distance Learning (ZFU).