Du strebst eine Karriere im Management an, hast aber im (Bachelor-)Studium wenig oder keine BWL-Kenntnisse erworben? Dieser Master qualifiziert dich und bereitet dich auf deine Karriere vor.
You can study the programme M.A. Global Business and Leadership at the following locations:
Description of the programme
The Master’s programme in Global Business and Leadership will enable you to gain the key transferable skills required in the labour market, allowing you to act independently and successfully: from the theoretical foundations of international management, strategic management and social research (market research) to leading intercultural teams. Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to apply all the skills gained during our teaching/learning events and in exchange with our practice partners, testing your skills on the basis of practical problems.
Why enrolling in this programme?
Based on our proven CORE principle, we have aligned all learning objectives, forms of examination, teaching and learning methods for you, in order to make learning as fun and practical as possible:
- You will receive practice-oriented knowledge that truly helps you get ahead
- You will work on practical tasks in small teams over 5-week blocks
- You will then take an exam on the subject matter of the previous weeks
- You will receive continuous performance feedback throughout your entire studies
- You will receive all-round support from your lecturer. The university's core competencies are excellent instruction, applied research, and continual scientific training. Cooperation with international universities benefits both students and staff alike.
After studying at SRH University Heidelberg, you will be able to apply your practical knowledge as soon as you start your first job, and that will make you more attractive in the labour market.
Accreditations & awards
We offer award-winning, internationally recognised degree programmes. As a system-accredited university with permanent state recognition, we bear the quality seal of the German Accreditation Council. Our degree programmes occupy top positions in national and international rankings.
In 2018, Stifterverband and the Volkswagen Foundationhonoured our teaching and learning model, the CORE Principle, with the Genius Loci Award, the only prize in Germany awarded for outstanding teaching to institutions.