study programmes (3)
Accreditations & awards
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is a government-appointed institute, founded in 1987 in Deventer, Netherlands and is currently located in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. The institution’s most important goal is the integration of theory and practice in higher education through combining real-world practice and applied research. This is seen as the most important driver behind WUAS’ educational philosophy, which leads students to a solid base on which to build a successful and exciting career, with secure prospects. Practice and theory in the real world cannot be separated, and it is this combination of study that makes the higher education and academic programs, provided by WUAS such an exciting and challenging prospect for international students.
Reasons for studying with us
1) Quality of education—small class size, experienced and knowledgeable faculty, and a curriculum that is relevant and up-to-date.
2) Carreer opportunties—project weeks, industrial visits and regular guest speaker from industry and business associations like the Dutch German Business Club Munich, the American German Business Club Munich, Rotary International.
3) Located in Munich—known for its strong economy and business opportunities, home to BMW, Allianz, Siemens (and many more) and the FC Bayern. Not to forget the Oktoberfest.
4) Personalised attention—a personalised approach to education that provides individual attention, support and guidance.
5) Specialisation—focussing on the core of business and offering students the possibility of specialising in entrepreneurship, finance, economics, innovation or digital marketing.
6) Class diversity—our students and faculty represent the whole globe.
7) Costs—we offer more affordable education than larger, more expensive schools (We spend less money on marketing and more on our faculty).