Together with Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, New European College offers one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education in Germany, with bachelor's, master's and MBA programmes fully taught in English in Munich. We offer a business education that encompasses classical theory and academic models, as well as one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education through their project weeks, research-based approach to education and continuous evaluation.
As Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences's Munich Campus, New European College offers one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education in Germany. The academic combination of a research-based approach to education, real world project weeks and continuous evaluation ensures that students achieve the highest level of sustainable employability in the 21st century world of business. Our students' sustained success is our passion and purpose.
We combine the virtues of the Dutch contemporary and practical approach to business education with the modern American model of small classes and real-world academics. Students learn in the economic hub of Germany—Munich—alongside peers from 43+ nationalities who speak 27+ languages. In the sea of formulaic business schools, we stand out. By unleashing our students' individual strengths, we prepare them to outperform in the business world.
Study programmes (3)
Accreditations & awards
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is a government-appointed institute, founded in 1987 in Deventer, Netherlands and is currently located in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. The institution’s most important goal is the integration of theory and practice in higher education through combining real-world practice and applied research. This is seen as the most important driver behind WUAS’ educational philosophy, which leads students to a solid base on which to build a successful and exciting career, with secure prospects. Practice and theory in the real world cannot be separated, and it is this combination of study that makes the higher education and academic programs, provided by WUAS such an exciting and challenging prospect for international students.
Reasons for studying with us
1) Quality of education—small class size, experienced and knowledgeable faculty, and a curriculum that is relevant and up-to-date.
2) Carreer opportunties—project weeks, industrial visits and regular guest speaker from industry and business associations like the Dutch German Business Club Munich, the American German Business Club Munich, Rotary International.
3) Located in Munich—known for its strong economy and business opportunities, home to BMW, Allianz, Siemens (and many more) and the FC Bayern. Not to forget the Oktoberfest.
4) Personalised attention—a personalised approach to education that provides individual attention, support and guidance.
5) Specialisation—focussing on the core of business and offering students the possibility of specialising in entrepreneurship, finance, economics, innovation or digital marketing.
6) Class diversity—our students and faculty represent the whole globe.
7) Costs—we offer more affordable education than larger, more expensive schools (We spend less money on marketing and more on our faculty).
Although the New European College itself does not award any university scholarships, there are numerous scholarship programmes that are available to students throughout Germany.