Digitale Daten sind für die Wirtschaft längst unverzichtbar: Ob für die Entwicklung neuer Produkte und Dienstleistungen oder im Management – sie sind ein zentraler Baustein für Entscheidungen, die Unternehmen zu einem langfristigen Erfolg führen können. Du interessierst dich für das Datenmanagement? Und du suchst ein Studium, nach dem du zu diesen Expert:innen gehören kannst? Dann passt der Studiengang Data Science & Business Intelligence (B.Sc.) perfekt zu dir und deinen Zielen!
You can study the programme B.Sc. Data Science & Business Intelligence at the following locations:
Description of the programme
The right know-how: from data analysis to information technology to management.
The study programme combines business with digitalisation and IT - and gives you the know-how you need for a successful career as a data specialist. You will gain comprehensive skills in data science and broad know-how on topics such as fundamentals, projects and concepts in IT. You will acquire in-depth management knowledge, learn scientific methods and acquire the communication skills that will help you in your future career.
Further contents: You will learn the following contents during your studies:
- Data Science: How do you create knowledge from data?
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- IT Basics: Basics of information technology and IT architecture
- IT Projects: Planning, design and implementation
- IT Concepts: from Artificial Intelligence to Sensorics
- Management: Leadership, Business Models and Innovation
- Business Administration: Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Business IT: hardware and software management in companies
- Communication and Personality: negotiating, selling, networking
- Scientific Methods
Why enrolling in this programme?
Set your own focus: A compulsory elective module gives you the opportunity to sharpen your profile for your professional future. You can choose from the following focal points:
- Emerging Technology Trends
- Commitment as a subject of individual education
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Sustainability, Responsibility and Business
Career prospects: After graduation, numerous perspectives will open up to you as a specialist or manager in companies of all sectors and sizes, including in these areas:
- Data acquisition, data structuring and data analysis
- Big data management
- Innovation management and business development
- Strategic analysis and planning
- Business model development and evaluation
Accreditations & awards
All study programmes at the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg are accredited before they start for the first time and then regularly checked for conformity with the regulations. This ensures that they meet the quality standards of the Accreditation Council Foundation. The accreditation system in Germany provides for higher education institutions to have either individual study programmes (so-called programme accreditation) or the internal quality assurance system of the higher education institution (so-called system accreditation) accredited. The FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) accreditation of the study programmes of the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg guarantees the equivalence of corresponding study and examination achievements as well as degrees and enables student mobility within the scope of German law and the Lisbon Convention. Studying at the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg guarantees you a degree that meets all the requirements of the German accreditation system and the quality standards in the European Higher Education Area.