Du interessierst dich sowohl für Wirtschafts- als auch für IT-Themen? Und du willst nicht nur innovative digitale Produkte und Dienstleistungen entwickeln, sondern auch Wirtschaft mit Technologie stärker miteinander verzahnen? Dann ist der Studiengang Business Management & Digital Technology (B.Sc.) das Richtige für dich! Denn dieser Studiengang verbindet Themen rund um die Informatik, Technologie und Digitalisierung mit einem umfangreichen Know-how Unternehmensführung, wie du als Manager:in arbeitest oder ein eigenes Start-up gründest.
You can study the programme M.A. Digital Business Management & Strategy at the following locations:
Description of the programme
The Business Management & Digital Technology (B.Sc.) study programme offers you "Business Administration 2.0": During your studies, you will dive deep into computer science and at the same time gain comprehensive knowledge about management and business administration. You will deal with IT basics and acquire a broad knowledge of topics such as projects and concepts in IT as well as information technology in companies. In addition, you will get to know various scientific methods and acquire important communication skills that will help you in your future career.
Further contents: You will learn the following contents during your studies:
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- IT Basics: Fundamentals of data science and computer science
- IT Projects: planning, design and implementation
- IT Concepts: from Artificial Intelligence to Robotics
- Management: Leadership, business models and innovation
- Business Administration: Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Business IT: hardware and software management in companies
- Communication and Personality: negotiating, selling, networking
- Scientific Methods
A compulsory elective module gives you the opportunity to sharpen your profile for your professional future:
- Emerging Technology Trends
- Commitment as a subject of individual education
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Sustainability, responsibility and business
Why enrolling in this programme?
Career prospects: Digitalisation is already an integral part of today's economy and will play an even greater role in the future. After graduation, numerous promising job prospects will open up for you: You can work in companies from all sectors of the economy, but also in non-profit non-profit organisations or become self-employed. Choose one of these jobs:
- Manager, especially in the area of digital transformation and business development
- Product owner or product manager
- Project manager
- Innovation manager, especially in the field of digital technologies
- Organisational developer or consultant in the field of strategic analysis and planning
Accreditations & awards
All study programmes at the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg are accredited before they start for the first time and then regularly checked for conformity with the regulations. This ensures that they meet the quality standards of the Accreditation Council Foundation. The accreditation system in Germany provides for higher education institutions to have either individual study programmes (so-called programme accreditation) or the internal quality assurance system of the higher education institution (so-called system accreditation) accredited. The FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) accreditation of the study programmes of the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg guarantees the equivalence of corresponding study and examination achievements as well as degrees and enables student mobility within the scope of German law and the Lisbon Convention. Studying at the Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg guarantees you a degree that meets all the requirements of the German accreditation system and the quality standards in the European Higher Education Area.