Reasons for studying with us
Academics and Services:
- Programmes completely in English
- Online degrees available
- International student body
- Campus located in central Berlin (Franklinstraße 15)
- Discounts on German classes
- German State Accredited
- Practical approach (hands on learning, case studies, field trips, etc.)
- Study abroad opportunities (NYU Stern, SDA Bocconi School of Management etc.)
- One-on-one and mentoring support for all students
The Steinbeis SMI Launchpad:
Prepares students for their career during their studies through 1 on 1 coaching sessions, career trainings (personal branding, German cultural codes, social network use, interview trainings, salary negotioation and work contracts, and support in the job search in Germany.
Currently we have 200+ industry partners (Telekom, Bayer, Coca-Cola, Bosch, BASF, Siemens, Daimler, Google, Volkswagen etc.) making the search for a job simple.
- Strongest economy in Europe
- Extremely low unemployment rate
- 18-month work permit after graduation (Stayback Visa)
- International country (English is widely spoken)
- Startup capital of Germany
- 3.7 million inhabitants
- International atmosphere (English spoken everywhere)
- Great public transport (subway, trams, busses, etc.)
Easy Admission Process:
- Personal study advisor assigned to all applicants
- Individual counselling / support
- Scholarships available
- Visa preparation training
Steinbeis University SMI Berlin is part of the Steinbeis Foundation, candidates can apply to the Steinbeis scholarship fund. Through this fund, a selection of students showing academic merit and outstanding interpersonal skills can save up to 25% off of their total tuition fees.
Scholarships are allocated based on motivation, personal and professional achievements, as well as academic excellence. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates from any educational or vocational background.