You can study the programme B.Sc. Web Engineering & Development at the following locations:
Description of the programme
The right know-how: This study programme teaches you comprehensive skills in IT and at the same time the management skills that will take you further: You will gain a broad knowledge of coding and web development and deal with topics such as basics, projects and concepts in IT as well as information technology in companies. You will deal with management topics, take a deep look into various scientific methods and, last but not least, acquire important communication skills.
Further contents: Among other things, you can expect a lot of content related to IT and web development:
– Coding & Development: OOP, Scripting, Web Services and Databases;
– IT Basics: Fundamentals of data science and computer science;
– IT Projects: planning, design and implementation;
– IT Concepts: from Blockchain to IoT;
– Management: Leadership, Business Models and Innovation;
– Business IT: hardware and software management in companies;
– Communication and Personality: negotiating, selling, networking;
– Scientific Methods.
Why enrolling in this programme?
Set your own focus: A compulsory elective module gives you the opportunity to sharpen your profile for your professional future and to pursue your interests. Choose one of these main topics:
– Emerging Technology Trends;
– Commitment as a subject of individual education;
– Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Spirit;
– Sustainability, responsibility and business
Career prospects: With your degree in your pocket, many exciting job prospects will open up for you. You can work as a web developer in companies of any size and in any industry, but you can also work in non-profit organisations, become self-employed or found your own start-up. Your possible fields of activity include
– Web and application development;
– Project and innovation management;
– Set-up and administration of content management projects;
– Product ownership of software developments.
Accreditations & awards
All study programmes at the Hochschule Fresenius are accredited before they start for the first time and then regularly checked for conformity with the regulations. This ensures that they meet the quality standards of the Accreditation Council Foundation. The accreditation system in Germany provides for higher education institutions to have either individual study programmes (so-called programme accreditation) or the internal quality assurance system of the higher education institution (so-called system accreditation) accredited. The FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) accreditation of the study programmes of the Hochschule Fresenius guarantees the equivalence of corresponding study and examination achievements as well as degrees and enables student mobility within the scope of German law and the Lisbon Convention. Studying at the Hochschule Fresenius guarantees you a degree that meets all the requirements of the German accreditation system and the quality standards in the European Higher Education Area.